Surgical and non-surgical vaginal tightening treatment is routinely performed by our top rated vaginal tightening specialist plastic surgery team at the Labiaplasty Center NYC (Manhattan, New York). From non-surgical radio frequency (RF) and laser devices to surgical intervention, our dedicated team of board certified plastic surgeons offer a variety of vaginal tightening treatments. Our exceptional board certified plastic surgeon and patient coordinators aim to provide our patients with the highest quality of patient care, from your initial consultation to the final post-treatment outcome. If you suffer from loose vaginal skin, poor bladder control, pain during sex, loss of ability to orgasm, or a depletion in self-confidence, it may be time to consider medical intervention to rejuvenate your vagina and restore its youthful glow.
Due to the natural aging process, childbirth, menopause, genetics, and vaginal trauma, your intimate area may become more unsightly. This can cause a number of negative side-effects, both physical and psychological. At the Labiaplasty Center NYC, we aim to restore comfort and confidence in our patients so they may live their lives to the fullest.
Symptoms of vaginal laxity include:
- Diminished libido
- Lack of self-confidence
- Minimal or no vaginal lubrication
- Pain during sex
- Decreased vaginal sensitivity in the canal, clitoris, or G-Spot
If you suffer from vaginal stretching, there is no reason to be embarrassed or self-conscious, as it is a natural part of life and many women experience it at some point during adulthood. Our top rated Manhattan, New York based board certified plastic surgeons offer individualized vaginal tightening treatment for each patient to reflect their anatomical and aesthetic needs.
Vaginal tightening may come in a number of treatments including:
- ThermiVa®: During ThermiVa® vaginal rejuvenation, your top of the line board certified plastic surgeon aims to restore a youthful vaginal canal through radiofrequency (RF) tightening of the surrounding tissue. The minimally-invasive, non-ablative vaginal rejuvenation procedure aims to tighten, shrink, and restore youthfullness to patient’s vagina through painless medical intervention using the most innovative FDA-approved technology.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation Surgery: This surgical procedure helps to tighten the vaginal wall, labia majora, and labia minora through the removal of excess tissue and skin tightening / pulling techniques. Vaginal rejuvenation surgery can effectively treat laxity and restore the vagina’s youthfulness.
- Labiaplasty: This procedures may be performed in a surgical or non-surgical setting, depending on the patient’s unique anatomy and surgical desires. Labiaplasty consists of reducing the overall size of the labia by removing excess tissue from the labia minora, labia majora, or both. Your top rated board certified plastic surgeon makes a miniscule incisions on the necessary labia and removes excess tissue / fat from the area. Once finished, dissolving stitches are carefully placed at the incision and dissolve over time.
- Vaginoplasty: Vaginoplasty aims to tighten the vaginal wall after it has become lax from childbirth or the natural aging process. The pelvic floor muscles and the perineal body at the vaginal opening are repaired during vaginoplasty. This aids in the treatment of recurring issues like urine incontinence and vaginal numbness. Vaginoplasty can help create a tight, younger looking vagina.
- Pelvic Floor & Perineum Tightening: The top notch New York based board certified plastic surgeon of the Labiaplasty Center NYC routinely perform pelvic floor / perineum tightening as a vaginal rejuvenation procedure aims to help repair the appearance of the perineum, which can become misshapen as a result of vaginal trauma (commonly natural childbirth). During this procedure, your board certified plastic surgeon enhances the look and feel of the perineum and increases the muscular tone in your vaginal muscles / pelvic floors, which are often damaged due to childbirth or the natural aging process.
If you have any questions in regards to vaginal tightening surgery and would like a complimentary consultation please feel free to contact our NYC office for a complimentary vaginal tightening consultation or request a consultation online using the eForm on the right. Cosmetic genital surgery is a private matter. All information is kept confidential.
Labiaplasty Center NYC
461 Park Ave S, #7L
New York, NY 10016