FREE VAGINAL REJUVENATION CONSULTATIONS
Board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. John G. Hunter, of the Labiaplasty Center NYC, is a top expert in the highly specialized field of labiaplasty surgery and offers non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation with the FDA-approved medical device ThermiVa®. Having successfully performed over a thousand labiaplasty surgery procedures, Dr. Hunter is one of the most sought-after labiaplasty surgeons in NYC and the world.
Vaginal Rejuvenation is a non-surgical in-office procedure. Vaginal rejuvenation restores a weak and lax pelvic floor muscle. The NYC vaginal rejuvenation specialist offers this procedure with ThermiVa® – a state-of-the-art FDA-approved medical device.
- ThermiVa® is the “gold standard” non-surgical option for vaginal rejuvenation
- Previously, vaginal rejuvenation could only be treated with invasive surgery – ThermiVa® is a non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation procedure
- This vaginal rejuvenation treatment is completely painless
What Exactly is Vaginal Rejuvenation with ThermiVa®?
ThermiVA vaginal rejuvenation treatments deliver temperature-controlled radio frequency to the desired areas – external (labia) and/or internal (vaginal). This best in class contemporary vaginal rejuvenation technique uses radiofrequency to deliver gentle heat to the vulvar region needing treatment to promote collagen and tighten skin. It is completely painless and 100% effective.
Doctor’s Note: There is no downtime whatsoever and no anesthetics are required. The procedure is completely non-surgical and non-invasive.
What Aspects of Vaginal Rejuvenation Does ThermiVa® Treat?
- Tightens Vaginal Canal
- Increases Orgasm Strength
- Heightens Vagina Sensitivity / G Spot Sensitivity
- Prolongs Orgasms and Increases Frequency
- Shrinks the Labia Majora
- Tightens the Labia Minora
- Improves Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence
- Increases Wetness
- Improves Mild Prolapse
How Long Does The Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment Take?
- Vaginal rejuvenation treatments last between 15 and 30 minutes and you will need 3 treatments one month apart.
- Results typically last about 12 months and a touch-up session may be recommended (if needed – this varies from case to case) annually.
You Are a Candidate for Vaginal Rejuvenation if…
- Your vaginal muscles may have lost tone as part of the aging process
- After childbirth, your vaginal muscles have left loose and weak
- After childbirth, your surrounding vaginal tissues have been stretched and / or torn
- You are concerned about a loss of vaginal muscle tone
- You are experiencing weak orgasms
- You are experiencing vaginal dryness
If you have any questions in regards to vaginal rejuvenation with ThermiVa and would like a complimentary consultation with the board certified NYC Plastic Surgeon, Dr. John Hunter, MD, FACS, please feel free to contact our NYC office for a complimentary vaginal rejuvenation consultation or request a consultation online using the eForm on the right. Cosmetic genital surgery is a private matter. All information is kept confidential.
If you are an out of town patient interested in a complimentary consultation please refer to this link for more information: Out of Town Labiaplasty Surgery Patient Information.
Labiaplasty Center NYC
461 Park Ave S, #7L
New York, NY 10016